Visit a Resident - Book Your COVID-19 Safe Visit Today!
Thanks for using Angels Senior Living’s automated booking wizard. We are now offering visits to our residents during COVID-19!
Please read the following carefully before starting your request to visit.
We’re proud to offer visits to family members listed as compassionate caregivers during COVID-19. These visits are currently 30 minutes long, but will grow longer after we service as many family members as we can. However, you will have to meet several requirements as outlined by the state of Florida’s guidelines on reopening our communities. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be denied entry to our communities.
These visits are also scheduled in advance so facilities can coordinate with you if necessary, and give you time to complete the course. Please keep your appointment time.
- Signing up through the booking portal below and providing all necessary information
- Familiarizing yourself with company guidelines on visitation
- Completing a required, online course on appropriate infection control, PPE, and other protocols necessary to reduce the spread of COVID-19 at learn.angelsseniorliving.com
- Successfully passing a short quiz on the information from the course
- Upon arrival, receiving a symptom check, signing in to our visitor log, and getting sanitized
- Bringing your own appropriate PPE or receiving PPE from our community
We understand the burden these requirements may place on you. By completing this course, you will also be eligible for a Compassionate Caregiver role. Angels Senior Living is committed to doing its part to protect our residents from COVID-19, and we hope you can understand our position.
These requirements are subject to change at any time. Please be prepared and we look forward to seeing you!
- Please choose your correct community and representative below.
- You will be automatically enrolled in the appropriate infection control course when signing up for a visit
- You can provide your own, sanitized, previously unused personal protective equipment, or we can provide it for you.
- Your visit will be automatically approved, but you must complete the training course or you may be refused entry at the door
- Please do not sign up for more than three appointments at a time, or consecutive or daily appointments. Your times will be canceled or rescheduled so we can accommodate all our residents and their loved ones.