How can we help you?
It may be the best choice for your loved one to stay at their residence while being treated for an illness or injury. Whether it’s at their private home, assisted living community, nursing home, or hospital – Angels Care Home Health is dedicated to serving each senior with personalized quality care and attention. Angels Care Home Health offers skilled home health care, private duty services, and therapy solutions, depending on your needs.
Skilled home health care includes a broad range of services such as nursing, therapy, and medical management for an illness or injury. It’s less expensive and more convenient than care received in hospitals and nursing centers. Studies show that seniors recover more quickly when they stay in a familiar environment, sleep in their own beds, and keep their established routines. For seniors who are chronically ill, disabled, or recovering from short term illness or surgery, skilled home health care may be the answer.
To qualify for skilled home health care, a patient must be under the care of a physician who orders this specific care and meet certain criteria.
For more information or answers to specific questions, check out our FAQ below.
How Can We Help You?
Home Health Care You Can Count On
We provide a variety of services to our home health care patients depending on your needs. Seniors requiring assistance or supervision after a surgery or people with chronic diseases who require careful monitoring are excellent candidates for home health care.
We provide the full range of Medicare-approved home health services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy, social services such as assisted living placement, and intermittent skilled nursing care.
Placement & Transition
Our network of allied health providers includes a full range of therapy services, private duty aides and nursing, and assisted living. No matter your goals or needs, we can work with your doctor to deliver on any medical plan.
Frequently Asked Questions About Home Health Care
We do our best in person! Click the button below to give us a call and get the most up to date information about our home health services. We promise you’ll get a human during normal business hours.
- A doctor must prescribe home health care for you or your loved one.
- You need either nursing care or therapy services such as physical, occupational and/or speech therapy on an intermittent basis.
- You must be restricted in your ability to leave home, which is called “home-bound”, and your homebound status must be certified by a physician.
We can provide a wide range of services through our home health agency and its affiliated companies. Home health is governed by Medicare and your specific Medicare Advantage program. Without details about your plan, it can be difficult to determine what your benefits are. Generally, home health coverage will pay for:
- Part-time or intermittent skilled nursing care
- Speech-language pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Medical social services such as assisted living placement
We can provide a wide range of services through our home health agency and its affiliated companies. Home health is governed by Medicare and your specific Medicare Advantage program. Without details about your plan, it can be difficult to determine what your benefits are.
Our talented team of home health clinicians is ready to assist you or your loved one with their skilled care needs at home. These services may include skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, and behavioral health.
Our top-tier clinical team provides care to residents at our Angels Senior Living communities and to seniors in the local community residing in their private homes.
- Older Americans who have health problems, but who want to maintain their independence with the support of a professional caregiver
- Seniors who return home after surgery and need care, supervision, or assistance
- Seniors who have complex treatments that require the use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring
- Mentally ill adults who need support to remain in the mainstream of their community
- Adults who want their parents or loved ones to have quality care at home, and
- Millions of Americans with chronic diseases and disabilities, dementia, heart failure, kidney disease, or diabetes, who need careful monitoring but do not want or need to enter a skilled nursing facility.
If you meet certain eligibility requirements, Medicare may pay 100 percent of your covered home health care costs for as long as you’re eligible and your doctor certifies that you need it.
Additionally, your state’s Medicaid program or private insurance may cover home health care or some services that Medicare doesn’t cover. Check with your state Medicaid program or insurance company to learn about their specific eligibility requirements. Have our Angels Care team help you verify your benefits by contacting us now.
- LICENSE #299991850 – Region 6: Hillsborough, Manatee, Hardee, Polk, Highlands
- LICENSE #299993840 – Region 5: Pasco, Pinellas
- LICENSE # 299994900 – Region 8: Sarasota, De Soto, Charlotte, Glades, Lee, Hendry, Collier