Delivering Quality Health Care Where You Need It
It may be the best choice for your loved one to stay at their residence while being treated for an illness or injury. Whether it’s at their private home, assisted living community, nursing home, or hospital – Angels Care Home Health is dedicated to serving each senior with personalized quality care and attention. Angels Care Home Health offers skilled home health care, private duty services, and therapy solutions, depending on your needs.
Skilled home health care includes a broad range of services such as nursing, therapy, and medical management for an illness or injury. It’s less expensive and more convenient than care received in hospitals and nursing centers. Studies show that seniors recover more quickly when they stay in a familiar environment, sleep in their own beds, and keep their established routines. For seniors who are chronically ill, disabled, or recovering from short term illness or surgery, skilled home health care may be the answer.
To qualify for skilled home health care, a patient must be under the care of a physician who orders this specific care and meet certain criteria.
What Are the Requirements to Receive Medical Home Health Care?
- A doctor must prescribe home health care for you or your loved one.
- You need either nursing care or therapy services such as physical, occupational and/or speech therapy on an intermittent basis.
- You must be restricted in your ability to leave home, which is called “home-bound”, and your home-bound status must be certified by a physician.
Learn more how we can help with
What Is It Like to Experience Angels Home Health Care?
Our talented team of home health clinicians are ready to assist you or your loved one with their skilled care needs at home. These services may include skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, and behavioral health.
Our top-tier clinical team provides care to residents at our Angels Senior Living communities and to seniors in the local community residing in their private homes.
Can You Give Examples of Who Might Benefit from Home Health Care?
- Older Americans who have health problems, but who want to maintain their independence with the support of a professional caregiver
- Seniors who return home after surgery and need care, supervision, or assistance
- Seniors who have complex treatments that require use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring
- Mentally ill adults who need support to remain in the mainstream of their community
- Adults who want their parents or loved ones to have quality care at home, and
- Millions of Americans with chronic diseases and disabilities, dementia, heart failure, kidney disease, or diabetes, who need careful monitoring but do not want or need to enter a skilled nursing facility.
Who Pays for Home Health Care?
If you meet certain eligibility requirements, Medicare may pay 100 percent of your covered home health care costs for as long as you’re eligible and your doctor certifies that you need it.
Additionally, your state’s Medicaid program or private insurance may cover home health care, or some services that Medicare doesn’t cover. Check with your state Medicaid program or insurance company to learn about their specific eligibility requirements. Have our Angels Care team help you verify your benefits by contacting us now.
LICENSE #299991850 LICENSE #299993840