Respite Care Referrals
Caregivers need to rest, and you know that better than most as a health care professional. Your patient may also need a brief, intensive, and care-focused opportunity to have their needs met while undertaking therapy or other treatment. We offer respite care at all our assisted living locations.
Respite functions as a short-term assisted living stay while providing many of the health and other benefits of your standard assisted living stay. Respite is a good option for:
- Patients recovering from a surgery or illness that require more support than caregivers can provide throughout the day
- Patients or seniors who would like to give their caregivers some time off
- Senior caregivers seeking an opportunity to rest, focus on work, or vacation
- Health care professionals who believe their patients would benefit from
Our respite care program offers caregivers a break and seniors a “short-term assisted living” opportunity. Seniors referred to us will get the same LEGENDARY CARE and services we provide to our residents, including:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management (additional fees may apply)
- Access to meals and our all-day dining program
- Access to activities, social events, happy hours, and other special events
- Weekly laundry, housekeeping, and linen service
- Wi-Fi access
- A variety of exciting amenities like on-site beauty salons, movie theaters, and more depending on your location
Our respite care program goes beyond what other assisted living organizations may offer. We can also meet many of the health care or recovery needs you or your loved one may have during your respite. We provide comprehensive therapy services in our Tampa facilities, including physical, speech, and occupational therapy. Therapy is also available in the home, and we manage home health agencies in Tampa, Sarasota, and Clearwater to give our seniors full access to care at any stage of their health.
Short-Term Stay, Long-Term Memories
Your patient may only need anywhere from a week to a month of care, but we want to make it the best time we can. Enjoy spending time with our staff and residents, and family is always welcome to visit.
Continue Your Plan of Care in Comfort
While on respite, your patient will get access to health care professionals and the same level of care they received at home. No hassles, no service interruptions.
Amenities and Fun for Everyone
We offer many events and activities each month to keep residents engaged, and your patient is welcome to join us for all of them.