Angels Senior Living at Palm Harbor1655 Curlew Road, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Welcome to Angels Senior Living at Palm Harbor
A Tampa Bay Area Assisted Living Community Emphasizing Nature and Beauty
Nestled among the suburbs of Palm Harbor, Florida, Angels Senior Living at Palm Harbor is a lovely Mediterranean-style mansion offering residents an incredible assisted living experience in the style of a luxurious bed and breakfast. This Pinellas County-based community sits back off the road, providing residents with a beautifully crafted landscape to commune with nature. The heavily treed grounds allow residents to sit and enjoy the breeze and gardens in comfort.
Individuals who need assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, walking, eating, transportation, companionship, assistance with self-administration of medications, and the emotional support of living in a family environment, will enjoy their experience at Angels Senior Living at Palm Harbor.
Excellence in Amenities and Services for Palm Harbor and Clearwater Seniors
Our Palm Harbor location focuses solely on seniors seeking assisted living. We offer residents a variety of services and amenities including:
- Round the clock assistance with daily living activities
- An all-day dining program featuring gourmet meals in a restaurant environment
- Individualized life enrichment programs
- On-site rehabilitation services including physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- Spacious rooms with different room sizes and configurations to meet the needs of our residents
- Health and wellness programs including visiting physicians to offer residents guidance and support on managing their diets, exercise, and overall well-being
- Wi-Fi access
We pride ourselves on providing excellent care and companionship to our residents. Our well-trained, devoted staff strives to keep our residents comfortable, mobile, and in the best possible health. We communicate regularly with our residents, physicians, their pharmacy, and families. This guarantee gives our residents and their loved ones both security and peace of mind.